Chronic back pain and degenerative spinal disorders are consequences of prolonged sitting, bending, and excessive use of mobile phones in a specific posture, as well as incorrect sleeping or sitting positions. In addition, there are also issues caused by organ-related factors. These symptoms are increasingly affecting office workers or individuals who engage in excessive physical activities over a long period of time.
What is the most effective treatment for chronic back pain?
The most effective treatment is through the method of Dien Chan, a technique developed by Master Bui Quoc Chau. This method involves diagnosing and treating diseases through the skin on the face and body by stimulating acupuncture points on the face and certain areas of the body. Sunyata has applied this method to the treatment of chronic back pain and degenerative spinal disorders. The treatment effectively addresses symptoms such as back pain and chronic neck and shoulder pain through the following basic steps:
- Locating and clearing blocked acupuncture points.
- Applying warm mugwort to the acupuncture points.
- Applying heat and rolling techniques to the blocked acupuncture points.
Additionally, combining the tools of Dien Chan with techniques such as rolling, acupuncture point stimulation, and traditional massage in each step enhances the effectiveness of the treatment. This method helps to clear the energy meridians (diseased points) in the body that have been blocked due to prolonged incorrect posture (the cause of acupuncture point blockage). As a result, it improves blood and oxygen circulation, regulates organ functions, and stimulates the brain to activate the body’s pain relief mechanisms.
What should be noted after undergoing treatment for chronic back pain?
- Avoid bathing or contact with water for 2 hours.
- The body may feel slightly tired after the treatment, but it will subside within 2-3 days (depending on individual constitution).
- The intensity of back pain will gradually decrease.
Clients at Sunyata’s place have noticed significant improvement in their chronic back pain after the first use of Mầm’s services, and they are happy and satisfied. Mầm also suggests additional treatment options that combine Dien Chan techniques for a deeper experience of the treatment’s effectiveness:
- A 75-minute treatment for headache relief, a 60-minute treatment for neck and shoulder pain, specifically targeting pain in the neck and shoulder areas, or a scalp rejuvenation treatment combined with Dien Chan to clear the acupuncture points in the head and shoulder region.
Recovering the body and improving chronic back pain and neck and shoulder pain is not difficult if you take the time to care for your body. Let Sunyata accompany you in achieving that goal.